We provide the following vaccination services while certain vaccines require pre-ordering. Advance booking is required; please contact our clinic for arrangement. You can also visit our Travel Health Clinic site for travel related services and Health Education Site for information on communicable diseases.
We provide the following vaccinations.
- Gardasil-9 ( 9-valent HPV vaccine) for Women:
- Gardasil-4 ( 4-valent HPV vaccine) for Men
- Hepatitis A
- Typhoid (Typhim Vi)
- Japanese encephalitis (live Imojev vaccine)
- Rabies ( Verorab vaccine)
- Meningococcal (Quadrivalent A,C,Y,W-135 vaccine)
- Recommended for students and travellers to USA, Canada, UK,and Muslim pilgrims goint to Mecca for the Hajj
- Quadrivalent Flu vaccine
- Shingles (Herpes zoster)
- Hepatitis B
- Malaria tablets
The Government Vaccination Subsidy Schemes
Our doctors are enrolled in the Government Vaccination Subsidy Schemes. Persons entitled to the government vaccination subsidy can receive vaccinations in our clinic.
Click to know more about:
Elderly Vaccination Subsidy Scheme (EVSS)
Childhood Influenza Vaccination Subsidy Scheme (CIVSS)
What is the benefit?
- human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- protect against 4 types of HPV
- In girls and young women from ages 9 upwards, GARDASIL helps protect against 2 types of HPV that cause
– 70% of cervical cancer cases,
– 70% of vaginal cancer cases,
– and up to 50% of vulvar cancer cases.
- In males and females from ages 9 upwards, GARDASIL helps protect against
- HELP PROTECT 11 OR 12 YEAR OLDS AGAINST HPV-RELATED CANCER AND DISEASES
- The time to vaccinate them is before exposure to the virus
– about 80% of anal cancer cases
– and 90% of genital warts cases
What about risks, side-effects, downtime and how long will it last ?
- GARDASIL may not fully protect everyone
- Will NOT protect against diseases caused by
– other HPV types
– against diseases not caused by HPV